End times Christians are not to have “bunker mentality.” Hiding in bunkers and caves is what the LOST will be doing during this time:
15. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
The righteous will be out being bold for the Lord, and doing exploits for Him. Those who understand the times will be out instructing others and warning them to get right with God.
32. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he [antichrist] corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
While we will be facing terrible persecution, we need to be bold in the faith, serving the Lord. Don’t focus on the persecution, as it will make you fearful. Instead, be faithful unto death.
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Revelation 2:10.
The fearful will be appointed a place in the lake of fire, with the rest of the unbelievers:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8.